Looking for a Premium Custom Truck Grille For Your GMC Sierra 2500/3500?
Upgrading to a quality aftermarket grille is one of the best things you can do for your GMC Sierra 2500/3500. A good aftermarket grille will improve your truck’s performance, protect its radiator and engine, and amp up its style factor.
Why Royalty Core is the Choice Brand for Sierra Truck Grilles
As an industry leader in custom truck grille manufacturing, Royalty Core delivers the ultimate look for your GMC Sierra 2500 or 3500 truck dating back to 2003. All Royalty Core grilles are designed with style and durability in mind and engineered to provide maximum protection for your Sierra truck. The following features set Royalty Core grilles apart from the rest:
- Corrosion-resistant 100% T304 stainless steel: There’s no plastic in your grille, and it will never rust. In fact, T304 stainless steel is the best material to use in truck grilles because it's incredibly durable and long-lasting, but many custom grille manufacturers avoid it because it's hard to bend or mold. Royalty Core, however, has the tools and expertise to bend T304 stainless steel with precision. As a result, all Royalty Core grilles last forever and are able to protect your radiator and other parts from road debris or anything else that strikes your grille.
- Cut with CNC precision: This guarantees precise fitment for your Sierra model. Pair that with the fact that Royalty Core grilles have twice as many attachment points as those found on their competitors' grilles, meaning you've got a grille that feels like it's always been a part of your truck.
- Expert craftsmanship: Each grille is TIG welded and hand fabricated to ensure top-quality construction.
- A rigorous testing process: Royalty Core engineers thoroughly test each grille for protection and performance with salt, chemicals, and rough off-road driving. They also tweak the design until the grille passes their strict standards.
- Structural integrity: Royalty Core grilles offer exceptional protection against road debris. With a Royalty Core grille on your Sierra truck, you have the peace of mind that your radiator and engine compartment are safe from heavy impacts. Also, each Royalty Core grille comes with a lifetime warranty.
You can customize your Royalty Core grille to give it a distinct, personalized look that sets your Sierra truck apart from the rest. You can choose from dozens of custom configurations for each grille, such as:
- Mesh sizes and finishes
- Grille frame finishes
- Accent stud finishes or removal
- Integrated or add-on accents, such as custom emblems or LED light bars
It's no wonder many Sierra truck owners consider Royalty Core the best brand for aftermarket grilles.
11 Royalty Core Grilles Available For Your GMC Sierra Truck
Royalty Core offers a variety of custom grilles specifically designed to fit your GMC Sierra model. Read about each one below.
1. RC1 and RC1X Grilles
Royalty Core developed the RC1 grille to offer a simple and classic look. The RC1X grille has the same design, but it features a 20" LED bar mounted on the bottom. All RC1 and RC1X grilles have been rigorously tested for precise OE fitment on all Sierra 2500 and 3500 models.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2003 - present
2. RCR and RCRX Race Line Grilles
An RCR grille is a great way to spruce up your rig with a clean, minimalist design. You can choose to add corner accents and/or mount a 23" LED bar on the top or the bottom of the grille.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2003 - present
3. RC2 and RC2X Twin Mesh Grilles
The RC2 grille is specifically designed to complement custom emblems with small gauge accent mesh in the corners. You can spruce it up some more with the RC2X design, which features a raised Royalty Core emblem in the center and two high-tech 10” LED bars on the sides.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2003 - present
4. RC3DX Innovative Grille
Upgrade the appearance of your Sierra with an RC3DX grille. It takes style to a whole new level with the raised graphics placed 1 inch off the frame. The modern, aggressive look of this grille is guaranteed to turn heads on the street.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2007 - present
5. RC4 Layered Grille
Make your ride stand out with an RC4 grille, which drastically improves your Sierra truck’s aesthetics with added dimension, color, and detail. It comes with a raw stainless steel underlay for a layered look and it doesn’t contain any studs, giving it an ultra sleek appearance.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2007 - present
6. RC5 and RC5X Quadrant Grilles
Enhance your Sierra's appearance with an RC5 grille. It has a lot to offer in terms of style, protection, and performance. Probably the most noticeable part about this grille is the T6 Billet aluminum center bar with customizable finish. You can opt for the RC5X design, which sports four 10" LED bars along with the center bar.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2007 - present
7. RCX Explosive Dual LED Grille
With two vertically mounted 12”LED bars, the RCX grille has been trail-tested and proven to be ready to light the way during nighttime off-roading. This grille got its name from the “explosive” lumen output by both LED bars.Available for all GMC Sierra 2500/3500 models from 2003 - present