- Royalty Core headache racks are not one-size-fits-all. Each one is designed to fit your specific Chevy truck model. Plus, our customization options give you even more opportunity for a one-of-a-kind upgrade.
- Every order includes installation hardware and simple instructions for a secure fit. In fact, Royalty Core mounting brackets use factory mounting points for the cleanest installation possible.
- The RC88 is the toughest headache rack available for Chevy trucks thanks to TIG welded reinforced mesh, T6 billet tubing, and double frame construction.
The beefy 24" bed rail mounting plates make Royalty Core headache racks ideal mates for truck boxes. The thick support tube across the bottom works well in protecting your truck box from damage. Now you can carry long cargo without worrying about dings and dents to the box.
But it's not just truck owners with toolboxes that choose the RC88. Chevy truck drivers choose this Royalty Core headache rack because
- The diamond mesh design gives you maximum rear view visibility while still keeping the cab shaded and cool.
- It discourages thieves and prevents injury. In the event of a sudden stop, the rack helps keep cargo from crashing through your truck's back window. Since the mesh flexes, it often survives minor impact without a dent, too.
- The removable centerpiece makes slider window access easy.
- It's durable enough for heavy-duty off road use (but also easy to get on and off).
If you know Royalty Core grilles, then you know you can expect quality with all of our products - including these Chevy truck headache racks with optional 6" mounted taillights that light up when in reverse or when loading cargo. Our craftsmen take great pride in precision quality and take great strides to produce top-of-the-line racks in our Oregon facility. Our lifetime guarantee is proof of that.