Help & FAQ's
- Can we do custom paint, custom painted studs, custom logo, or change one of your existing logos?
Yes, our process to get you a quote is for you to email us as much information as possible to us like the grille your interested in getting, colors, paint codes, and any other details. One of our designers will get back to you with an emailed quote as soon as possible.
- Can you make me a custom logo for my truck?
Yes, our process to get you a quote is for you to email us a picture of the logo your interested in getting, the size, colors, and any other details. One of our designers will get back to you with an emailed quote as soon as possible please be sure to email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you charge sales tax or any other fees?
No, we are in a non sales tax state so we do not charge tax or any other fees.
- Do you have dealer accounts?
Yes, you can locate our online dealer application form from our homepage on www.royaltycore.com. Go to the very bottom of the page and under CONTACT US is a link to our DEALER APPLICATION.
- Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship worldwide weekly. We handle all customs paperwork for free and you will receive your shipment straight to your door step. CANADIAN CUSTOMERS READ: No duties will be charged to you due to the North American Free Trade Agreement which Royalty Core qualifies for.
- Do you have dealers or do you sell direct?
We have dealers and we sell direct. All our prices are listed on our website. You can buy from our online store or by phone. If you feel that one of our dealers is violating our guidelines please let us know so we can investigate it.
- Are your grilles replacements, inserts, or complete grille replacements?
Some of our grilles are full grille replacements and some are partial grille replacements. It all depends on the truck and the model. We would make a full grille replacement for all the trucks if we could. We make the best grille you can get for your truck and it mounts better and stronger than any grille on the market. Our grille for your truck is a lot like an insert grille but you will need to cut and remove the bars and factory mesh from your grille opening for our grille. Our grille once installed makes your OEM grille surround 10 times stronger and itís easy to do the install.
- Other grille companies use plastic studs around there grille frame. A friends grille was cracking and peeling. Are your studs around your grille plastic?
No, we do not do plastic. Our studs are 100% stainless steel and unique in character.
- How do you install your grilles?
Install is so easy we can explain it here real quick. You cut your plastic bars and mesh out of your factory grille so the large grille hole is completely empty. You place in your new Royalty Core grille and screw in the provided screws with provided lock nuts. Of course when you purchase your grille you will be provided with a more detailed instruction sheet.
- Are your grilles really built out of stainless steel?
Royalty Core builds the world's highest quality grille and stainless steel is corrosion resistant to outlast the rest. Every part of our grille is T304 stainless steel including the grille frame, mesh, studs, logos, and hardware.
- Do you guys offer custom designed logos or just what is on your website?
We do design custom logos. We've done sports teams, company logos, nicknames, etc. Please email what you are after and we can give you a quote. Make sure to mention to include images, size and colors.
- I donít want to mention any names but why are your prices so reasonable compared to other companies with similar grilles? Your prices are close to even half for some Iíve seen.
Itís not fair to our customers to mark up products that high. Our mission is to please customers with a better product without a price that kills your pocket book. Our passion is in our products, not in money.
- Are your grilles built in the USA?
Yes! In fact, right here in our facility from start to finish. We do our own machining and fabrication work providing you with the best truck grille in the industry.
- What about color matching grille frames?
We have a full mixing bank to make any OEM or factory colors. All we need is your paint code. We also do all powdercoating in house.
Take advantage of Royalty Coreís optimal location with no sales tax or any hidden fees with all orders. Royalty...