OMG that is the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm going to wash it tomorrow so I can take some really good pics.
- —Tyler Jones, San Antonio, Texas
Royalty Core is one of the most professional, customer centric, and high quality companies I have ever dealt with for after market accessories. I emailed and called multiple times and every time I was greeted with a quick very helpful response. The products Royalty Core puts our are second to none and spare no expense in production. If you are looking at buying after market parts for your vehicle you will get only the best from Royalty Core at a fraction of the price of their competitors. I would gladly do business with them again and almost positively will in the future. All I can say to Josh and Brianne is thank you so much for all of your help and I wish Royalty Core the best of luck.
- —Brent Hamby, Cumming, GA
- I am extremely happy with the way this grill. It is well worth the wait. It is a awesome addition to my 2011 Toyota Tundra.
- —Jef Patty, Houston, TX
These are for you website/catalog consideration. It's not a show queen, this is our daily driver. We are not independently wealthy, and my dad is not buying me this stuff lol.
- —Morgan & Mary Martinez, Casper WY
Hope all is well with the RC family. I turn heads and receive comments all the time on my truck thanks to you guys.
Very Satisfied Customer
- —George Tucker, Deridder, LA
- Im very happy with how the grill looks, well worth the wait! an think its gonna look even better on my truck, i gotta 2009 patriot blue cummins, an long story short, it was in a accident an had to have the almost the whole truck rebuilt. (I needed one last custom touch to it to have the finished truck that im picturing in my head, an your grille was it no doubt it) My buddy Brian Burton down in KY recommended me too you guys. (Burton performance). An after showin a few people the pics of mine an off your site im sure youll have some more orders to southern michigan. Ill be sure to send pics of the finished product..my goal times at the end of the month. So ill be sure to show u how it turns out. Thanks again
- —Brian Kanitz, Britton, MI